viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

My family


 1: How many brothers and sisters do you have? 
I have one brothers and one sister

2: Do you have your four grandparents?
 Not only I have two grandparents

3: How many aunts and uncles do you have?
      I have  seven aunts and tree uncles

4: How many cousins do you have? 
I have eight causins

 5: Can you make a physical description of one member of your family?
       my mother, he reyes are hazel, her hair is black, she is beautiful and    intelligent

 6: Can you make a personality description of one of your favorite relatives? 
My father is friendly,caureus,decesive,formaland smart

 7: From all your relatives, tell us about 5 professions of them. Write the kinship and the occupation. 
my uncle is a doctor
my causin is a pharmacist biology
my aunt is a teacher
my causin is an architect
my aunt is a hurse

8: What interesting thing can you share with us about a family routine?
My father rest on Mondays and my mother is in the hause

 9: Why do you thing that your family is the best thing in the world? 
Because there is love and peace belween each

10: Choose a day to describe your daily routine. 
On Mondays I go to school so I get up at five, leave at school









My mother is parmacist biology
Her name is Irma
Her hais is black
Her caurly hair
Her haig is long
She is kind, lonving, responsable and detallosa and firm















My father is architect
His name is Sebastian
His skin color is Brown
His hairt is short
His ears are small
He is friendly, caureus, decisive, formal and smart














 My sister is teacher
Her name is Karen
He reyes are Brown
Her skin color is Brown
Her hair is long
He reyes are large
She is kind, intelligent,responsable and loving and  retailer















My brother is doctor
His name is Sebastian
Hid hair is black
His lips are thin
He is good, brave, kind, nice and kin














My causin is nurse
Her name is Anlly
Her skin color is Brown
Her nause is fina
Her are small
She is working, responsable,nice and intelligent an loving
onsable and loving and  retailer








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario