martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

my daily routine and daily routine my brother


Tuesday

I get up at five o'clock 








I go to school at five: forty













I lunch in the school at eight : forty












I leave of the school at one:forty











I come back home at four o'clock













I eat at four










I do homework at five o' clock








I take a shower at seven  o'clock








I eat dinner at eight






I go to bed at ten











I fall asleep at ten: thirty              











Wednesday
brother Sebastian

He gets up at ten










He makes your bet at ten











He eats breakfast at ten :thirty








He does homework at eleven












He eats at twelve

 








He takes a shower at twelve: thirty











He gets dressed  at one












He goes to the school at one:thirty









He leaves of the school at six: thirty












He comes back home at seven:forty











He eats dinner at eight






He goes to sleep at ten      
                          

1 comentario:

  1. Very nice, check some little mistakes, corrections: I leave school, he leaves school.

    ResponderEliminar